Saturday, February 16, 2008

Spring Anyone?

I don't know about any of you but I am so ready for spring, we just keep getting snow here in Wyoming and it is getting to be a little much. We will have the most beautiful summer though I am sure and we are always grateful for that, but the amount of snow we have right now in our backyard is about 5 feet and it isn't going to go away real soon if you know what I mean! :) Our summer season where I am in Western Wyoming is only 3 to 4 months tops so I think we will have snow until July at this rate. Anyway this card makes me think of spring, I hope it will for you also. I got the color combo off the Scrapitude site and if you haven't found it you must check it out.
Card Receipe includes: Regal Rose, Opulent Orchid and Summer Sun Papers. Pretty in Pink, Summer Sun and Black Stazon Inks. Thoughts of Father, Circle of Friendship, Paisley BG and Doodles stamps. SU Punch, ribbon, markers, Prisma Pencils and Gamsol for blending.

4 comments:

Kimme said...

Great Colors. Very Springy. Yes, I am ready for it to warm up here in Maryland too. We haven't had much snow (maybe 6" total) but it has been too cold for too long.

Anonymous said...

The slider cut-out and round punch is a clever touch. It looks good.

Diane said...

beautiful card! your watercoloring is lovely and the color combination is really nice -- I'll have to try it sometime. But I have to disagree with you about Spring. We finally got some decent snow in Chicago this winter and I'm not ready to give it up yet. I'm seriously jealous of your 5 feel of snow!

Lizette said...

Oh this makes me want spring so bad ! What a beautiful card ! The colour combo is nice too.