Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Snow in June

I am looking outside right now and it is snowing! Is it any wonder on my SCS in location I say "The place that global warming forgot!"? Dear Husband just planted our bedding plants finally since we are leaving for AZ tomorrow morning. They won't last in the house forever, they are starting to look sickly. I hope we don't end up like the place in Washington state, but then I don't want to have the problems of Indiana or New York either. I just can't wait to be somewhere warm for a few days. I know some of you are saying warm?? Ok hot, scorching hot. I will try to post a picture with this post later today if I get a chance, tomorrow is my Sister Ann's birthday and Monday is our Son's 23rd. Oops didn't do a card for him yet.... Have a great day and keep on stampin'!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a blast in AZ. I can believe in snow. Yes, in ALASKA...we believe in snow 24/7/365.

Lauri said...

Wow.....considering it was over 100 degrees here the other day.....wow! I prefer snow to heat!

Lauri said...

Hi Jean! Hope it stopped snowing!!!