Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I know this one is a little risque but, I just had to have it for some one special. I will not name the person in case she reads my blog.... We are having our first snow day here and I am closed on Tuesday and Wednesdays so I went to check out Victoria Case for the Digi stamps they carry and found this jewel, I also bought Heidi who looks like the St. Pauli girl. If you are looking for a guy stamp, and don't want the normal fishing etc. check these out. These digi stamps are nice because you can print them and get them now, I am a very impatient person and don't like waiting for the mail to come with my new stamps always so this is a great solution to that. The other nice thing about these is you can adjust the size to your needs. Anyway hope you enjoy her.

1 comment:

LINDA said...

Hi Jean, so good to see you crafting.. Ive missed you..Very beautiful card.. Love it..
Hugs, Linda