Friday, June 3, 2011

Wee Suzy

I purchased this digital a few weeks ago from Wee Stamps and finally got around to playing with it, she is so much fun to color and isn't she adorable? She just has the sweetest look. The papers I used are from Walmart, I loved the softer colors and just had to pick them up. I swore to myself I would buy only 6 x 6's from now on but they don't sell them, and they didn't have any in the 8 1/2 x 11 size either. So with my left overs today I am going to make another one similar to this. I may use my new Bugaboo image for that one.


Here are some other shots of the card laying down.I took these shots on my back deck the top one was in a shaded area because the one I took in the sun had speckles on it. What is that from I wonder?



It looks like we are going to have a nice day here today, for a change... We had frost here last night. I am happy to see some sun but more thankful that we are not having problems that many other areas are experiencing with flooding, tornadoes, mud slides etc.. My heart goes out to all that are experiencing these.


Thanks so much for stopping by and let me know I would love to come by your blog and leave a comment!

2 comments:

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Very pretty. I'm glad you took it from another angle so we could see the pop ups and layering. She has a real sweet face. I had to blow it up to see those cute freckles. Nice job!

Janie Printz said...

What a super job you did on this "Wee" little image. Aren't they just too darn sweet to color!
Beautiful card my friend.
Janie