Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hmm Sunflower/Magnolia

Hmm do you ever have one of those days where nothing seems to come out right? Today was one of those for me. (Really unfortunate since it was 68 degrees here today) I saw some gorgeous Sunflowers on SCS and thought wow I need to do some of them. They are so cheery with the yellow and golds in them. So I used this very large Rubbernecker stamp I bought a few years back and wanted to add this sitting Magnolia also purchased a few years ago. Just don't feel the love for this one, don't really know why I bought it. But I do that alot... You don't even see this stamp around much. The last time I colored her up, just on the next page over was even worse than this. So I am on the fence about this card, it is okay but its needy of something. If you have feedback on a way to fix this card I would love to hear from you. I am going to try to post the copics that I use in my cards from now on, I hope to not have a senior moment and forget. I do however sometimes use Prismas so I will be sure to let you know when I do.





I am also in search of an answer to adding a Like, Dislike and No Comment box that could just be checked. I have marked it on my design/posts area and saved but it doesn't show up. If anyone can give me info on this I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for stopping by today and have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Jingle said...

This is SUCH a cute card!!!