Sunday, March 20, 2011

Maggie's (the mini magnolias)

Wow, I got my new Mini Magnolias the other day, they are so fun. I love them because you can make a regular sized card with them and not use the whole front of the card. I make some 6 x 6 now and then but usually do 4.25 x 5.5. I am not very up to date on all the new embellishments and doing the larger sized cards. I will get in the groove soon hopefully. Just very glad to be back making a few cards now and then. I really don't have any where to purchase the items needed with the exception of the web, and for me that can be very dangerous!! I just can't stop myself... I used digi papers that I bought at Country Artwork/DigiScrap Kits for this card. Trina has a few really cute Digi stamps that I bought also and the prices are GREAT! Check them out. For this card I stamped Tilda, masked and stamped the fence and masked that also then ran my Hollyhock wheel from stampin' up over all of it. Colored with copics. I have some new colors coming soon and I am excited to see the new colors. Pinks are hard to pick out from online stores. Hopefully the ones I have coming are going to work better for me. Well have a great week and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: