Saturday, April 2, 2011

Another Sunflower for the Queen for the Day at SCS

Another sunflower card that I cased for the Queen for the Day Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers. The Queen this week is Lois Bak, Lois is so good about taking the time to comment on so many cards. She is a true jewel! Anyway this is the card that I chose to case. I changed the Sunflower to one I already own (and if you check in alot just used a few days ago) changed the corner stamp to the words bloom different dp and ribbon but same basic layout overall. This is the first QFTD challenge I have done since returning to the stamping world and hope to do many many more.
Copics used were YR07, YR04, Y19,YG25,G24, E25, E33 and to outline B21.

Thanks so much for dropping by and I would love to stop by and see your blog also!

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Thanks for popping by my blog today and so glad to hear you are back to stamping again :) Love the sunflower and how you used the sentiment to create a frame.