Monday, April 11, 2011

Mo's Digital Pencil Cherry

This very cute digital is from Mo's Digital Pencil Too, she has some of the cutest images! This is a little bit newer one I believe. I also grabbed the little cook and have that card almost done. Anyway back to Cherry here, I don't know if you can see she has a sparkle in her eye's...
I felt she needed that touch of bright green to her sweet little outfit, Oh if I only had a Granddaughter, this outfit is so so cute.
These papers are from Graphic 45 and SU. I colored her with Copic markers. The bow here in the pics looks orange but is Real Red from SU.
My picture taking gets worse everyday, I take them over and over and most come out blurry... Sad I must have the shakes! LOL So what I do to fix this little problem since I don't have a tripod is set my camera on something hard so that it won't shake,(unfortunately sometimes still does) maybe I drink to much coffee? It could be after all I had my own shop for a year and a half and I do love the stuff.

Copics used were E0000, 00, 02, 33, 25, 27 and 53 YG03, 11 and 25, Y11 and 21, R29 and 46.

5 comments:

LINDA said...

Jean, another simply gorgeous card.. fab coloring and I really love the papers.. very lovley work.. Hugs, Linda

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

I love your card. Mo images are awesome. I don't think you have enough viewers though. And that's a shame, because I really like your cards. When I started my blog, I bought a Canon PowerShot SD1400 for less than $200.00. It has an image stabilizer. I love it.

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Beautiful card. I love the sparkle in on the cherries too. Great job, I am off to check out Mo images for the first time. Thanks for the inspiration.

Sue from Oregon said...

Thanks for the nice comment on my SCS mousie cupcake card! I have had my eye on this cute Mo digi since it came out...I love cherries! Thanks for the inspiration and the visit!

karen irvine said...

this is just beautiful! really like the way you've put everything together. great coloring!