Thursday, June 9, 2011

Wha What?? She's Crafty...


Crafty Secrets
that is... I know crazy huh? Posting a Halloween card in June? I love Halloween and the lady at the PO here in town leaves Halloween items up all year round, her Mother collects witches she told me. So I told her I would make her Mom a Halloween card. I got these stamps a couple months ago now and really wanted to play with them.


I love the vintage style of them, I have some vintage Valentine's cards given to my Dear Grandmother when she was a child in school and I cherish them. I love to take them out and look at them, they have a charm that you don't see much anymore.


Anyway I hope Susan's Mother enjoys the card as much as I enjoyed making it, I may have to join a Halloween swap...

Have a spectacular Friday Ladies and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

This is a cute card, and normally I'm not crazy about Halloween. I do like the vintage look. Great job.