Saturday, July 16, 2011

Bugaboo Boy

Wow what a long time I was MIA, I got a quick chance today (while the kids went into town) to finish a card that I started weeks ago. I had the image colored and ready to go but hadn't done anything with it. We are getting closer to them moving into our little guest house it should be any day now. I will then get the honor of going thru all my things and rearranging them since there will be no bed in the room anymore either. Yay! Except to the going thru the things part... :)I love to craft, I love things organized I just don't do so well on it. If I do get it to organized then I don't want to dirty it up by doing a card. Crazy I know it is like having a spotlessly clean kitchen, I don't want to cook in it. If only we had that option right?


Any way here is today's card, the stamp is a digital from Bugaboo stamps. Paper is from SU and the sentiment stamp is also SU. Have a fabulous weekend and thanks for stopping by now and again to check up on me!

3 comments:

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Love your card, Jean. Glad to see you getting back into cards. As for the spotless kitchen, I think that's a fantastic Idea for not cooking. Thanks!

ahlers5 said...

Cute card! I love Bugaboo images. I have a lot, but don't get around to using them often. Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a kind comment. I see we have some friends in common. I just became a follower, you'll be seeing me around again. You're not too far from me. I'm in northern AZ.
Diane

Jennipher said...

Jean, this is just darling. I know what you mean about the organizing, cleaning and then messing it up again. I appreciate the kindness you always show me on my blog and to better keep up with you I have added you to my sidebar under the heading "faithful friends" cause that's exactly what you are.