Tuesday, April 15, 2008

High Hopes

Is there any thing better than a Day off in the Spring? Okay maybe some of you are saying ...yes, but my guess is most of you are saying NO. I just love spring , today I had a day off and cleaned the house! My hubby will be shocked when he comes home... I was even happier when I checked my mail and found that my High Hopes stamps came in. I have been waiting for them because well *sigh* I am a High Hopes Virgin, until today. I called Tina at HH Friday concerned that I hadn't gotten them, she was so very sweet and pleasant to chat with. Did you know you can make ornaments with stamps, she was telling me about these and she has some on her SCS gallery. Her SCS name is Pickled-Tink. Anyway she assured me they should be in within a few days. I'm not a very patient person. I love these stamps though and they were worth the small wait. So here is a sampling of my first HH Card. I don't know what to add in that empty space on the top left, it was worse with out the doodling. If you have any ideas I would love to hear them. Hope you all like it.

3 comments:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

heiii Jean.. what a darling card. you colored fantastic

Deb Wood said...

I think it's perfectly adorable just the way it is! Can't wait to see more. If you wanted maybe some dew drops or piercing, but I don't think it needs anything!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

What a gorgeous card Jean. I am such a huge fan of HH. I love your colouring and the paper colour combination. Hugs, Nikki x