Thursday, April 17, 2008

Just a quick post with my card today, this is a Northwoods Rubber stamp. I saw someone on SCS with it and fell in love. I used Elegant Eggplant as my base and layered it with Carribean Blue (from the SU in colors 2007), and Lavender Lace. I used my paisley Cuttlebug on one layer to give it a little pop. I sell cards to locals for different occasions so this one will be a Mother's Day card probably, I am really bad about putting wording on the fronts of cards, does anyone else do this? I always think what if I want it for something else and I have already given it a specific occasion? One of my quirks I guess.... Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Deb Wood said...

This is really pretty!! You color awesome!!

Lim said...

Wow!!. I really like this card. I love the coloring, the stamp, papers, the ribbon, layout,. everything!!. It's beautiful. Great job Jean!
Lim

LeAnne said...

Jean, thanks so much for stopping by my blog!! It is so much fun to "meet" everybody. I am fascinated by the fact that you have a shaved ice business. Is that for sno cones or something more serious??!!! LOL!
I love to stamp too, and I love this card of yours....I sometimes don't put sentiments on mine so I can grab a card when I need one and put the sentiment on then. I am sorry I missed your blog candy...I will have to stop back often!
LeAnne