Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Ryan

This post is for a dear friends son who has been diagnosed with a very rare form of Leukmia. He is married and a father of two small children. He found out just over a week ago by shear accident. He thought that he may have had a bulging disk in his back and this was what he found out instead. I hope that if any of you have any extra cards laying around that may cheer him up you would send him one. He has been so upbeat and positive through all that he has found out. Please if you do nothing else keep him and his family in your prayers. Prayer is such a huge help in a time of need. Thanks so much for checking this out.
His address is:
Ryan Kiggins
9317 229th Ave E Buckley WA 98321

6 comments:

Jamie Martin said...

How very sad for him and his family, I will keep them in my prayers.

Deb Wood said...

This is really cute and I love how you got both people inside! How sad a story. I will definitely send a card and keep him in my thoughts and prayers! TFS!

Joani McDonald said...

What very sad news. He will receive a card from Kentucky! Thanks for letting us know, that's thoughtful of you. I'm sure everyone will be kind and share some encouraging words.
Hugs,
Joani

Anonymous said...

I'm sending up prayers for Ryan and his family. Your card is perfect!

Kerilou said...

This is a perfect card! I will see what I can come up with and send one along. What a terrible situation. You are right about the power of prayer! So nice to hear you say it! Kerilou

Deb Wood said...

I hope your friend Ryan is doing well! I sent a card last week. I didn't realize it was made with this same set. You are very welcome for the award. Now it's time for you to make some more cute stuff!