Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hambo Soda Shop Pigs

Don't they look happy? These are the soda shop pigs from Hambo stamps. Just a quick card for today. I loved this paper with them, it has all kinds of desserts listed on it how perfect is that? LOL I used my copics to color them and some twinkling H20's for highlighting. I am trying to learn how to sketch and having not the best time of it, I have a project due for a class I am taking tomorrow so staying busy with that instead of stamping. Have a great day and check back soon.

5 comments:

Sue said...

Oh great card, Jean what a lovely image, gorgeous papers, as for me eyes, 2 much red stuff the nite b4 late nite, early morning, oh and age!! lol.sue.x

Cindy Van Sluys said...

Love the pigs!!
Cindy

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love the paper and the image is adorable.

Hope you have a good class tomorrow.

Tonya

Jacilynn said...

This is soooo Cute. Love the pigs. How fun that you are taking a sketch class. I've been wanting to do that for a while. Best of Luck!
Jacilynn

Audrey said...

I just have to let you know that you have way cute cards. What an inspiration!

Audrey
hairbetweenmyfingers@hotmail.com