Friday, February 6, 2009

Yay new stamps!

Hey everyone Dog Gone has some new stamps out and they are some of the cutest dogs! You can check them out by clicking on this link. I personally can't wait to get the ones I ordered yesterday. Nikko smiling is my absolute favorite. Isn't he precious? I have a friend who has a dog that looks like this and she would love this in a card. New stamps just get my juices flowing and creativity up. I will post some as quick as I get them and since mail from there is one day a way for me I should have mine tomorrow I think! Yay!

4 comments:

Lisa F said...

LUCKY to get your new stamps so soon! It takes at least a week for me to get them! I LOVE the new black lab stamp - we used to have black labs!

Jeanette said...

Hi Jean,

I'm just getting ready to make an order. I love all of the dogs. How am I ever going to choose?

Jacilynn said...

Hi Jean,
Just wanted to say Hi! I'm Jacilynn and I just joined the DGS team. I love you blog.
Jacilynn

Carla said...

These are really cute!! I can't wait to see what you do with the new releases!!